For the time being (from 9th August 2021), it continues to be a requirement to record the names and contact details of all riders taking part in club-organised rides, for contract-tracing purposes.
Accordingly, we are continuing to apply our “Covid contract”. Everyone wishing to take part in a Portovelo ride must first agree to the following:
1. Each rider must provide his or her name and contact telephone number (mobile preferred), which Portovelo will store in an electronic database for as long as relevant Covid restrictions apply.
2. Before each ride, the ride-leader will record the names of all those participating, and that information (the attendance record) will be retained for 21 days, after which it will be destroyed.
3. Attendance records and associated contact details will be provided on request to NHS Scotland Test and Protect, but will not otherwise be shared or passed on to third parties.
4. Riders must practise good hand hygiene before each ride, and avoid coughing, sneezing etc. in proximity to other riders.
5. Restrictions (on social distancing, use of face-coverings etc.) that apply to the general public must be observed before and after the ride (including at the bandstand) and during any break in the activity (cafe stop, puncture stop, etc.).
6. Riders must not participate in any Portovelo ride if they (or others in their household) have Covid symptoms, if they have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Scotland Test and Protect, or within 14 days of returning from a country or territory not exempt from quarantine requirements.
To register your details with Portovelo, click HERE